Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sleepy


Since the start of the week, I haven't gotten more than 4 hours of sleep. Imagine how sleepy and "bangag" I am on the floor. I'm like a walking zombie and I once commented to Gracey that I think I have to take "Stressstabs" since I already looked like the girl on the commercial - with eyebags half of her face! Haaay.... :(
Here's why:
1. Tuesday morning - was asked by my mom to buy her anniversary gift for my dad and was asked my dad to buy his anniversary gift for my mom
2. Wednesday morning - went to 168 Mall with Gracey and Coy to buy some stuffs for our Bohol trip
3. Thursday morning - had brunch at Northpark (Makati Ave.) to celebrate Mel's bday
It's Friday today and as much as I want to go straight home, I still have to drop by the grocery store to buy some stuffs for Bohol. After this, I'll try to do everything as fast as I can (last minute packing) so that I can curl up on my bed and sleep for at least 5 hours or more.Ü

No comments: